Business Networking Tips
5 Tips to Win at Networking
Mike Williams is an established business development professional that has seen his share of networking events. Which means he’s seen his share of networking event failures. If you’re new to a job that requires network marketing or have started a new business, here are some great tips on how to be successful at your next networking event.
- Have a networking strategy and plan (What do you want to accomplish by networking? What is your goal?).
- Prior to the networking event, view the roster of those registered or planning to attend the networking event.
- When talking with someone at the networking event, find out about THEM and THEIR business first. Listen and ask about their business and journey.
- Once you meet someone, think about how you might be able to help them (A connection, a referral, a contact).
- Network to build relationships. The bi-product of great relationships is more referrals, more connections, more business.
If you’re interested in learning more about networking or exploring ways to grow your business, here are four ways Mike can help your business:
1. Grab a free copy of the book Becoming A Strategic Business Owner
This book outlines the process of becoming more strategic focused within your business. It
will help you organize a solid plan for your business. CLICK HERE:
2. Join my Strategic Business Owner Facebook group
It’s our Facebook community where business owners get information, tools, share
experiences and network with one another. CLICK HERE:
3. Visit My Website: www.thegrowthcoachofnorthernva.com
My website has great downloadable information for business owners along with assessment,
reference, and business growth tools. Great video and blog materials along with other
business stuff. Click on my website and feel free to take advantage of all of the great stuff.
4. Schedule an appointment with me to assess your business
Sign up to have a conversation with me about your business and your business situation. This
is a free conversation to discuss your current business status, ask questions, and identify
potential goals. CLICK HERE TO SET UP A FREE NO OBLIGATION CONVERSATION: